Back in 1963 when Precision Bolts & Nuts were scarce in India, we started the manufacturing of special purpose Fasteners in Ludhiana. With the lapse of time, we gained experience and started manufacture of High Tensile Fasteners. Today we are well equipped and have almost all the in-house facilities for the manufacture of M.S., High Tensile, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel and Special Purpose Fasteners. We are an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and offer a wide range of Alloy Steel, M.S., Stainless Steel in precision grade as well as High Tensile Bolts, Screws, Nuts, Studs, Socket Head Bolts, Screws and Automobile Fasteners having application in Automobiles, Machine Tool, Railways, Defense, Power, Steel Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Etc. Continuous adherence of stringent norms conforming to international standards make our products at par with the best in world.
Under the flagship of Mitra Group of Companies and aegis of Mr. Raj Kumar Gupta, an astute businessman, the company is positioning itself for taking on global competition. Versatile and highly committed to adaptation of latest Technology with changing times, Mr. Anil Kumar Gupta ensures "Quality Control" and Mr. Ashok Kumar Gupta dedicates to finances for social and economic justification.
Started in 1963, the company has touched scoring heights of distinctive recognition in Indian industrial market. All our products confirm to ASTM, BS, ISS, DIN Specifications and have found wide acceptability among Government/Public Sector Organizations & International Market.
We are on the approved list of some of the World-renowned companies, which are…..
- Engineers India Ltd (ElL)
- Lloyd's Register of Shipping (LRIS)
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Projects & Development India Ltd. (PDIL)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Dun & Bradstreet (DB)
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
- Indian Oil Corporation India Limited (IOCL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)